You should NEVER attempt to recover your vehicle yourself! Always contact the authorities for vehicle recovery.
You Should NEVER disable the vehicle remotely while the vehicle is moving under any circumstances for the safety of the driver, thief, passengers in the vehicle, other vehicles on the road, bystanders or any other people or beings that could be potentially affected by this action.
*88-91 Civic/CRX Customers: Please see note at the bottom of this page*
At a Glance:
- What is the Ghost Lock? It is a fuel pump upgrade harness with built-in cellular 4G LTE tracking from Trackmate GPS, LLC.
- Easy to install, no cutting, no splicing on many models. Only 2 ring terminals and 2 electrical connectors.
- Jordan Distributors, Inc. has signed an exclusive contract with Trackmate GPS, a leading vehicle tracking service.
- Monthly service starts as low as $9.99 per month and they provide tracking over most of the world.
- We have a Patent Pending for this unique fuel pump upgrade harness with GPS tracking that allows for remote fuel pump control.
- Allows for location of the vehicle via phone app, tablet, or computer at any time.
- Can be set to send you a text and/or an email if the vehicle is moved in any way (driven, rolled, towed, or dragged)
- Geofence capable settings via the tracker.
- You can set Geofences at home, work, or other locations that you are at frequently and will be alerted when the vehicle exits and/or enters these locations.
- When traveling you can set a temporary geo fence by setting a Security Fence for a set number of hours. For example you can set a fence at a restaurant, store, or hotel from your device or computer.
- Allows for remote fuel pump disablement from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Can set text/email alerts for geofence settings, security settings, voltage drop of the vehicle’s battery, speed alerts if the vehicle passes a certain speed, ignition on/off alerts, and Geo fence setting to certain parts of a city or state.
- Should a thief cut power to the battery the Trackmate tracker has a 6 hour internal battery to allow for continued tracking.
- The Ghost Lock’s fuel pump harness is a fuel pump upgrade harness that allows for greater electrical flow to the fuel pump for up to ~15% better flow, even on a stock daily driven vehicle.
- Simple installation that allows for no cutting or splicing on many models (only 2 ring terminals and 2 connectors).
- Universal adapter is available!
- If it is a vehicle with an electric fuel pump, the Ghost Lock is right for you!
Ghost Lock: Welcome to the next level of security for your vehicle. The Ghost Lock is a fuel pump upgrade harness with built in 4G LTE cellular tracking. This system can be set up to send you text alerts and/or emails when your vehicle is moved in any way including being towed. We have signed an exclusive contract with our friends at Trackmate GPS, LLC. They are a leader in vehicle tracking and can provide service over much of the globe (yes, even our world wide customers can use a Ghost Lock). Not only does the Ghost Lock give you the ability to track and disable your vehicle, it doubles as a fuel pump relay upgrade harness to provide greater electrical flow and efficiency to your vehicle's fuel pump.
Trackmate GPS has an app for IOS and Android that allows for you to track your vehicle as well as remotely kill power to the fuel pump remotely once the vehicle has stopped. (Note: You should NEVER attempt to recover your vehicle yourself! Always contact the authorities for vehicle recovery. You Should NEVER disable the vehicle remotely while the vehicle is moving under any circumstances for the safety of the driver, thief, or passengers in the vehicle.) The remote fuel pump kill is intended to be remotely activated once the vehicle is stopped and once the vehicle is no longer in the owner’s possession. The remote kill feature is not intended as a kill switch to be used under prolonged situations as the tracker and relays will stay on and drain excessive power from the vehicle’s battery.
The Trackmate GPS tracker can be left on a stored vehicle for many weeks without an excessive drain on the vehicle’s battery and can even send you alerts when the vehicle’s battery has been drained below your preset voltage desire. Your car can let you know when you need to start and or recharge the vehicles battery. During testing, we left the Tracker on an average vehicle battery for 8 weeks with only minimal drainage as the tracker requires very little voltage when idle.
JDi’s Ghost Lock fuel pump upgrade harness with Trackmate GPS improves your regulated fuel pump voltage to nearly 14.5V increasing your fuel flow by nearly 15% without any additional modifications. This is good for anything from a stock daily driver all the way up to a fully built race car.
Equipped with 12 AWG wire rated for up to 20 amps of current draw. We chose to use standard 5 pin relays that are more readily available to make the harness more easily serviceable. You can safely and effectively prepare your car for the high horsepower and reliability you desire.
JDi’s fuel pump upgrade harness attaches to the underhood fuse box via a ring terminal under the alternator charge wire and passes through the fire wall to the twin relays, which the installer locates under the dash behind the glovebox. The main harness is then tucked under the passenger trim and passenger door sill trim back to the fuel pump of the vehicle. The standard Ghost Lock fuel pump connectors are made to be plug and play with EG, EK, DC, and del Sol Honda and Acura models. Simply unplug your factory fuel pump connector and plug into the Ghost Lock harness (this then becomes the signal wire to the Ghost Lock relays when you turn your vehicle on), and the second connector plugs into the fuel pump to provide improved electrical fuel flow to the pump for greater efficiency through the 12 gauge wire from the alternator charge wire. The last connection is a ring terminal to provide ground to the system. Commonly, this can be under the bolt that holds the rear seat down. That’s it, only 2 ring terminals under 2 bolts, and 2 connectors to plug in, it's that easy! Should you have a different vehicle we offer a 5 pin Honda fuel pump connector adapter at no additional cost that allows for you to install the Ghost Lock in a 01-05 Civic (including the EP3), RSX, 03-07 Accord, 99-04 Odyssey, S2000 (all model years), 04-08 TSX, and many others. We are also finishing a 4 pin adapter harness for newer models. What if you don’t have either of these types of connectors to your fuel pump? No worries we also offer a universal option that is good for vehicles such as EF/DA/CRXs or other early Honda models. This universal adapter is two flying lead connectors with 4 wires to wire in, 2 grounds and 2 power wires (one to signal the relays and one to power the pumps). So essentially if the vehicle has a fuel pump then with the universal option then the Ghost Lock can be wired in with only 4 wires and 2 ring terminals.
Lastly there are 2 options for the power wire from the alternator to the relays. The kit comes with the standard 50 inch charge wire and a longer 12 foot option that allows for installation in vehicles with the underhood fuse box near the front of the engine bay.
The Ghost Lock harness was designed to be long enough for most 2 door and 4 door vehicles.
Should you not be using the standard Honda style connectors you can use our Universal Adapter Harness to wire to custom applications such aftermarket fuel pumps, fuel cells, or stock/modified rear sump fuel applications. This Universal Adapter Harness option comes with 2 connectors with flying leads. One connector’s wires feed power and ground to the pump via the user connecting their own connectors or wiring them into the vehicle’s wiring to the pump. The second connector is wired to the chassis wiring to the pump or can be wired to a switch or however you are currently triggering your fuel pump. If desired you can bypass the vehicle's current fuel pump relay with this universal option.
NOTE: This kit does not bypass the factory relay.
Universal Adapter Option: Comes standard with 5 FT leads on both power/ground harness and signal harness. If custom lengths are needed, please contact us prior to purchase.
This product is for OFF-ROAD use ONLY. We do not offer any tuning support for this product and any hardware or software changes need to be performed by a professional. Professional installation is recommended.
Shipping: Shipping in the Continental 48 US States is included free of charge. If you are located outside of the Continental US you can simply add your desired products to your cart and, after entering your address, the website will calculate the exact shipping cost for you.
All of our kits include a 1 year Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects. Legal Disclaimer: By purchasing this product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Jordan Distributors inc. holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. Off-road use only. Any cutting or modification of any of our products will void all warranty.
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing the Ghost Lock, the customer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth by Jordan Distributors inc.
Never attempt to recover the vehicle yourself
Always contact the authorities
Never disable the vehicle while in motion
The Ghost Lock is not intended to be used to disable the vehicle on a regular basis. A kill switch should be installed in the vehicle to serve that purpose. The Ghost Lock is intended to be used to track or remotely disable the vehicle in situations where you do not have access to the vehicle.
Legal Disclaimer: By purchasing this product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Jordan Distributors inc. holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. Off-road use only. Any cutting or modification of any of our products will void all warranty.